Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My transcript from the Ben Revere Catch


Me:  

Ok, shallow line drive to short center, whoa that ball's really carrying, no way Ben gets to it.  WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WOW!   OH!  WHAT?!?!  How did he... wait, get the runner, no way Ben's arm is too weak, oh man he got him!  Woweeewowoeeeowow!  WHOA!  Cliff Lee looks impressed and a little chunky, but it's probably his uniform, oh my goodness what a catch!  Everyone on the field looks amazed.  Jay Bruce looks sad, but probably gets it.  Wow.  I miss Ben Revere!  Oh wow, I bet his chest is all bruised and stuff.  He really laid out for that one.  Wow.  (out of breath panting...)  That was insane!  Liz (my wife), did you see this?  Here, let me play it again...  WHOW!  Oh my, do you know how hard that catch is?  I mean.  Seriously.  How did he...   Unreal.  Let's go find some great catches on the internet.

End transcript.

Here is the video, if you missed it, please add your reaction in the comments below:


</

Also, this made me nostalgic for Revere's other signature catch.  Pro-tip!  Stop watching as soon as you see Eric Byrnes enter the screen.  Also, mute your speakers, just in case.  Believe me, you are fine without his analysis.

I can't embed this one, it's too old, so follow the link.  It's worth it if you haven't seen it.

As I said before, Woweeewowoeeeowow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment