Friday, August 15, 2014

My Talk to Contact Appearance

Good morning everyone!  My apologies for not posting this week.  Of course, the Twins played the Astros this week, so does that really count as baseball?  I did appear on the Talk to Contact podcast last evening.  It was fun and the hosts were very nice.  That's how a six-year-old would describe it, sure, but it's true.

You should really be listening to this podcast and not just this episode because I'm on it and you want to hear what I sound like (it's unpleasant, spoiler).  This podcast combines great Twins talk with a really fun, light atmosphere.  All of the hosts are great, super nice people and they know their Twins baseball.  If you haven't checked it out, listen to this episode and you'll be hooked.

Here's the link to episode 95.

Once you're hooked, subscribe on iTunes and leave them a five-star review.  That's the best way to get the word out.

In my segment, we talked for almost ten minutes about various topics like putting players' heads on bird bodies, how to name a podcast/blog and why I think Eduardo Escobar should retire when he hits 399 plate appearances.  I also pledged to join him in retirement if he goes down that path.  We'll see how it all plays out.

Here are some very abbreviated Twins thoughts, just to prove I'm still paying attention:
If you are curious about the bird thing, you can check out my "Funny" Stuff archive here.  There's all kinds of silly stuff in there, some of which might be amusing for a few seconds.  I hope to be back with new stuff next week.  If not, I'll eat an entire pizza to make it up to you.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! This actually inspired me to write something, so thank you for that as well! I should be back more regularly very soon.

      Delete